Sunday 26 June 2011

Accept The Mess.


Sometimes you just need to lose control a little. I am guilty of liking things to be planned, perfect and in my control (including my hair). But coming to accept that not everything works this way is actually quite freeing. Sometimes floors and kitchens get messy, and days don't quite go to plan. But you wouldn't be living life if this wasn't the case. So let go of that desire to have control over everything, and face things as they come, good or bad. Find the joy in being a little spontaneous. Accept the mess.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Ahh so true. I'm the same. So hard to let go and go with the flow.

Val/senseandgrace said...

you stop????

Alice Emmanuelle said...

Thanks for the comments Val! I will be back soon - promise!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...