Sunday 5 June 2011

Snapshots Of The Weekend.

I must admit, I've been getting completely sucked in to this creativity challenge over the past few days. Many hours have been spent locked away at home being creative, or trawling the internet for ideas and inspiration (much to the detriment of my usual fitness regime). As a result, my brain has been buzzing with ideas and enthusiasm and I feel that it is reawakening a part of me that hasn't been challenged in a little while. Ideas are even beginning to grow and manifest into a potential collaboration between myself and a graphic designer friend. What a great way to expand those horizons.

In my wanderings outside of creativity lockdown, I came across this beautiful printed paper, which I'm sure will be making an appearance during this month's challenge:


I also found this gorgeous little book, full of inspiration to keep me reaching for the stars:


...and I finally got myself a diary from a little shop I love called Pigeonhole. So what if it's already June?! At least I will be organised for the second half of the year. And this little diary couldn't be more perfect for me.


Finally, here is a little taste of what I've been up to over the last few days. A very delicious taste indeed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...