Tuesday 7 June 2011

Seasons Change.

Today I couldn't help but notice one of the beautiful ways in which nature demonstrates the changing of the seasons. It seems like just yesterday the days were long and balmy, and I was floating around in little summer dresses, icy coconut water in hand. Suddenly I seem to be rising before the sun does, my breath making misty patterns against the harsh morning air as I rush to get to my car and turn the heating all the way up on my drive to work. Yet there is something so pure about the winter sun - its light seems to cut through the clouds to reveal everything in a new light. And so the cycle continues... trees are losing their leaves, the animals are going into hiding and the whole city seems to slow down a little. But out of winter new things grow, and I'm looking forward to seeing the changes that the next few weeks and months bring about.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...