Monday 2 May 2011

Début

And so it begins. After thinking about starting a blog for longer than I care to admit, here I am finally writing my first post. Numéro un. I created this blog so that I could share my writing, my art, my goals, and things I love with the world. Many blogs have inspired me and entertained me, and I hope to do the same for others by bringing together some of the things that I like best.


I am a citizen of three nations, a writer, an artist, a runner, a yogi, a cook, a vegetarian, an animal lover, a creator, a hippie, a dreamer, a traveller, a wanderer... and that is just the start. This blog is a place where I can let my imagination run free and do what I love to do - so here's to beginnings.

A bientôt,
A x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...