Sunday 22 May 2011

Words To Live By.


Such a simple truth, yet we're all guilty of forgetting it at times. One of the main reasons I love photography is because it allows me to see the world with new eyes, noticing colours, details, patterns and such interesting things around me that I wouldn't normally even see. Why shouldn't every day be like this? Why don't we always wake up with new eyes and remember how lucky we are for everything and everyone that's around us, or just for the fact that we're still here? Life is so short! Start saying 'yes' to new experiences more. Follow your heart and do what you love, not just what pays the bills. Seize the day! But most importantly, don't take life too seriously.

A x

2 comments:

Val/senseandgrace said...

I just discover your blog , i been doing mine for 2 years and hopefully one day i will have it, what atract me to your blog is that in my categories i have one that is call words to live by/words of wisdom, that lead me to read all youu blog and normally I am more in to the visual but in you case i read every single post and as you have so few a read them twice.
I have been fallowing lots blogs for long in the search of inspiration and found very good ones but if i had to choose only few yours will be in my list. you write beautifull !!!!
one of my todays: today is all we have because if we get to tomorrow ...is today

Alice Emmanuelle said...

Hi Valeria, thanks for the comment! Glad to know that you are enjoying my blog! If you like an inspiring read and want to discover more great blogs check out one of my favourites - www.smilewithyourheart.com :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...